MAPS from Will Rogers World Airport to:
DRIVING DIRECTIONS from Will Rogers World Airport to:
National Weather Center
120 David L. Boren Blvd., Norman, OK 73072
- Exit airport going NORTH .5 miles on TERMINAL DR. TERMINAL DR becomes S MERIDIAN
- Turn RIGHT (east) on SW 54TH ST.
- SW 54TH ST becomes SW 59TH ST. Go about 1.5 miles heading toward I-44
- Turn right at second light to merge onto I-44 WEST
- I-44 WEST becomes I-240 EAST
- Follow I-240 EAST 4.5 miles around South side of Oklahoma City
- Take exit number 4A onto I-35 SOUTH , towards DALLAS
- Take I-35 SOUTH 12.8 miles to EXIT 108A-B
- Take exit 108A onto OK-9 EAST toward TECUMSEH/UNIV of OKLA – go .6 miles
- Stay STRAIGHT to go onto OK-9 EAST
- Turn LEFT onto JENKINS AVE .
- Turn RIGHT onto DAVID L BOREN BLVD
TOTAL DISTANCE: 24.5 miles
ESTIMATED TIME: 32 minutes
NOAA Weather Partners North Complex
1313 Halley Circle, Norman, OK 73069
- Exit airport going north .5 miles on TERMINAL DR (becomes MERIDIAN), first right after light
- Turn right (east) on SW54TH ST (becomes SW 59TH ST) for about 1.5 miles heading toward I-44 (also known as I-240)
- Turn right at second light to merge onto I-44 WEST (I-240)
- Stay straight to go onto I-240 EAST
- Follow I-240 EAST 4.5 miles around South side of Oklahoma City. Take I-35 SOUTH, exit number 4A, towards DALLAS
- Take I-35 SOUTH 11 miles to ROBINSON ST EAST exit 110-B
- Take ROBINSON ST EAST 1.6 miles to light at BERRY RD and turn left (north) until road ends at a “T”
- Turn left onto WESTHEIMER DR.
- Turn left onto HALLEY AVE. The NWS Radar Operations Center (ROC) is on the right at 1313 HALLEY AVE (parking on the south side), and on the left side at 1200 WESTHEIMER DR (parking on the north side).
TOTAL DISTANCE: 21.4 miles
ESTIMATED TIME: 37 minutes