Site Information and Disclaimers
The NOAA Weather Partners Web pages may contain links to external (non-government) Web sites because we believe certain sites may provide additional interesting and relevant information that relates directly to our mission. Norman Weather Partners does not endorse the information, products or services found on another site nor is it responsible in any way for the information found there. Furthermore, Norman Weather Partners does not guarantee the privacy of any information collected there.
Additionally, any mention of commercial products within the norman.noaa.gov web pages is for information only and does not imply recommendation or endorsement by Norman Weather Partners.
External links to data and information must meet the following criteria:
- links are necessary for and material to the presentation of information
- reasonable steps are taken to ensure the presentation is accurate, relevant, timely, and complete
- reasonable steps are taken to assure that links remain active or otherwise continue to provide the level of quality (including objectivity, utility, and integrity) as intended by the agency and expected by users.
- do not constitute an endorsement as described in the NOAA Disclaimer
The information on Norman Weather Partners web pages is in the public domain, unless specifically noted otherwise, and may be used freely by the public.
Most pages on the Norman Weather Partners website have been reviewed and revised to be accessible to individuals with disabilities in accordance with Section 508 of the Workforce Investment Act and the Americans with Disabilities Act. If you have difficulty accessing information or using adaptive technology with any of our Web pages, please report it via email to the Norman Weather Partners Webmaster or by telephone at 405-325-6907. We will make every effort to make them accessible to you as quickly as possible.
This is a Department of Commerce computer system. Access or use of this system by any user, whether authorized or unauthorized, constitutes consent to security monitoring and testing. Information may be intercepted, recorded, read, copied and disclosed by and to authorized personnel for official purposes, including criminal investigations. All activity is logged with your user name and IP address.
Unless otherwise stated data contained on this site is the property of the Department of Commerce and may not have been processed for quality assurance.
These file types require additional software to view the content through your browser. If it is not already installed, you can download any of the following applications free by clicking on the links. Follow the installation instructions provided for each application.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to read Portable Document Format (pdf) files.
- Apple QuickTime plays many kinds of files, including video, audio, graphics, and virtual reality (VR) movies
- Windows Media Player also plays many kinds of online audio and video files.
- Adobe Flash Player plays Flash media files.