Check out “That Weather Show” podcasts!
NSSL staff created a new outreach tool called “That Weather Show,” a number of short podcasts covering a wide range of weather-related topics. The NOAA Weather Partners website hosts “That Weather Show” and NSSL is working to make the podcasts available through I-Tunes and offer subscriptions to an RSS feed of new additions.
“That Weather Show” currently offers:
- What career options are available to meteorology graduates?
- What you need to know if you’re thinking about pursuing a degree in meteorology
- 2008: Record-Setting Tornado Season?
- Flash Flood Safety in a Car
- Tornado Safety in a Car
- Tornado Safety at Home
- Flash Flood Safety at Home
- Storm Spotting
Find the “That Weather Show” link at the lower right side of this page, or go to: http://www.norman.noaa.gov/category/podcast/
Significance: Supports society’s needs for weather and water information.